I’ve decided to repurpose my site from e-commerce to content based. I’ll be writing high-quality and well-researched articles centered around African Literature. These include book reviews, author profiles, and book events.
I hope these articles will inspire you to write that book and learn something new in the book industry. Mostly I hope to help you discover your appreciation for African Literature
Hi I’m Angy
And welcome to my website, thank you for stopping by. If we haven’t met yet, come to my About Me page to get better acquainted.
- 13 Most Popular Christmas Gifts For Book Lovers, That Aren’t books
- 13 Fabulous African Picture Books For Your Toddler
- Coffee With Children’s Book Author, Kariema Taliep Davids
- Supporting Education In South Africa: 1 Kilometer At A Time
- Book Review Weeping Waters | Karyn Brynard – Not Everyone is Your Friend