- The Owner is committed to bringing You information tailored to Your individual needs and recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected about our users.
- You agree that the Owner may collect, collate, process and/or store Your personal information (as this phrase is defined in the ECT Act) provided by You during the registration process referred to in clause 8 of the Web Site Terms and Conditions (“Collect”) for, amongst other things, the purposes of (i) verifying your identity, (ii) providing You with access to the Web Site Content, (ii) customer relations, and (iii) conducting research.
- The Owner may collect personal information once you register on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us. You will provide us with certain personal information when you register on our website.This personal information will include:
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your company name, company registration number, and VAT number;
- your postal address or street address; and
- your username and password.
- Please note that other websites visited before entering our website might place personal information within your URL during a visit to it, and we have no control over such websites. Accordingly, a subsequent website that collects URL information may log some personal information.
- The primary goal in collecting Your personal information is to provide You with a better online experience, which may include, interactive communications, online shopping and other services.
- Your personal information may be used to:
- conduct research related to demographics, interests and online habits;
- compile profiles for statistical purposes. You agree that the Owner may trade with those profiles and statistical data. While the Owner will attempt to ensure that the profiles or statistical data cannot be linked to You, the Owner does not guarantee that third parties may not be able to link such profiles and statistical data to You. You hereby indemnify the Owner against any loss, liability, expense, claim, penalty or damage suffered by You, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from or in relation to any third party being able to link such profiles and statistical data to You.
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal information, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device. These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- granting you access to age restricted content;
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- improving how our website performs;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with applicable laws.
We collect certain information from cookies that we may send to your computer to try and give you a personalised experience.
Use of IP Address.
- An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer whenever it is connected to the Internet. The Owner also logs IP addresses, or the location of computers on the Internet. The Owner collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of the Web Site. The Owner does not ordinarily link IP addresses to personal information, which means that Your session may remain anonymous. However, the Owner cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. For example, it may be necessary to identify a particular user when it is necessary to enforce compliance with the Terms and Conditions or to protect our service Web Site, customers or other interests.
- The importance of security for all personal information associated with You is of the utmost concern to us. While the Owner exercises great care in providing secure transmission of Your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The Owner cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to, or from the Owner’s Web Site.
- The Owner may periodically send e-mails to You about services, products or promotions offered by the Owner and its advertisers to the e-mail address provided by You.